HE IS ONE ANIMAL MAMMAL VERY FAMOUS IN AUSTRALIA, HE IS KNOWN FOR JUMP AND HAVE ONE PURSE WHERE LEADS YOUR BABY; HAVE ONE MOVIE FAMOUS CALLED: CANGURO JACK.
Well we are talking about the great place and a wonderful creature. Australia is an amazing place for wildlife experiences. And for Kangaroo I would say it is an amazing animal I heard that baby kangaroo called Joey inside the pouch? Is it so, I would love to hear more before book next bus tour
I LIKE KANGAROOS WON AND 2 OF PLUSH OF A FRIEND THAT LIVES IN AUSTRALIA!
ReplyDeleteKangaroos are curious animals. They are cool, different. I've never seen a plush kangaroo!
ReplyDeleteYes, I also like animals.
ReplyDeleteWell we are talking about the great place and a wonderful creature. Australia is an amazing place for wildlife experiences. And for Kangaroo I would say it is an amazing animal I heard that baby kangaroo called Joey inside the pouch? Is it so, I would love to hear more before book next bus tour
ReplyDelete